With 3 years experience in serving families and a devotion for all things birth, Meghan Nolan-Parker has been considered a blessing to all who partake in her services. Her desire to help each family come to their own birth choices, has allowed her the opportunity to utilize the pregnancy and birth knowledge that she has been acquiring since 2010.
Meghan, a birth doula, placenta encapsulation specialist and breastfeeding counselor, began studying with Childbirth International in May of 2011 and Intuitive Childbirth in 2014.
Meghan’s most rewarding moment as a birth doula was when she helped her first VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) client achieve a natural vaginal birth.
Meghan lives in Prairieville, Louisiana with her husband Shawn, and three children.
Certifications and Trainings
- Certified Birth Doula through Childbirth International
- Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist through Intuitive Childbirth
- Certified Hypnobabies Instructor and Hypno Doula through Hypnobabies®
- Certified Breastfeeding Counselor through Childbirth International
- Trained Labor Doula through
- Trained Postpartum Doula Through ProDoula
- Certified in Infant and Adult CPR and First Aid through Red Cross